niedziela, 15 sierpnia 2010

Kinda sentimental

Today I'm positng a few pics, that, in a way, turned better, than expected. Not like I'm saying they're great (sure, they're not hq;-), but a couple of recent shots was taken in an insane Sun (not positng those), so I was pretty glad to see the result of this one. This time the light wasn't too bad (though, still, a few photos is overexposed...), yet I got some blurry shots. And, obviously, must've noticed it after transffering the pics onto pc. A bit a bummer, as I really like some of them and if only they were sharp (er). Oh well, I guess next time I will have to check each pic right after it's taken. Or maybe I didn't check the settings...Either way, I've got more to practice/focus on.








There's something both-mysterious and sweet about the pic. It seems to me, as if Kasia was looking out of a window of some tiny fairy shack.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz