niedziela, 5 września 2010

Summer Time...

This summer I didn't really managed to have as many photo sessions, as I wanted. So, I've decided o post more pics from my last shoot. The photos were taken at the beginning of summer (hence you won't see a single yellow leaf;-). I'm looking forward to Autumn (all the colors are gonna look great in photos ;-), but it's def sad to realize, that summer's "fading". 3 warm months are waay too short period of time. Especially, as it's so uncomperably shorter, than autumn or winter. And so that's what's so cool (well, obviously, that's just one of many other reasons) about photography. You can capture an interesting/beautiful moment and be able to see it again whenever you want:-)




This was pretty spontanious. You can tell we had fun ;-)









A nice smile for the camera, please :-)

Yippie, it's summer!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz