poniedziałek, 2 sierpnia 2010

Interesting Location

A while ago I decided to go to a differnet location, than usually-a different scenery. Though I had no idea how different it'd be... I mean, I checked out the place's web site and there were just a few pics of some ruins, etc covered with grass and flowers. Looked nice to me. But once I got there... There was so much to photograph! Usually, I have to think of the best spot to place my model, but this time I felt like a kid in a candy/toy (pick your choice, lol) store. The ruins looked so cool. Too bad my camera couldn't show it...Then again, I take pic of people, not "buildings", so I wouldn't take photos of the place only. And as for the pics-they're edited just a tiny bit-I've added a bit of contrast and lightened them. It was nice there, but at some spots, sort of dark, too, and so with my tiny lamp, it wasn't this easy. Besides, I dont't like using flash, as I'm much more into natural light. Either way, my model and I had a lot of fun:-)










This is a simple pic, yet I really like it.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz