sobota, 31 lipca 2010

Just a few snaps

So...we (my freind and I) had this walk in the park. I planned a pretty nice photo session, as there wer these really high flowers, that I thought would look cool on pics. Apparently, what looks cool in person, doesn't have to be so interesting in a pic. Well, maybe if I had better lens... But still, it didn't turn the way I planned. Though I did get some nice shots. Here are my fave. Pics are SOOC and at times the light was pretty bad, so I realize the quality's not well. Besides, it was supposed to rain and Kasia (the model) was affaraid of the storm (not everybody likes thunders),they announced on tv. It did rain. A tiny bit. 5 hours later. No storm, just rain. Oh well, we still have, at least 2 months of nice weather. Which means opportunity for some nice shot :-)


The grass was really high and so were the yellow flowers. Even though you can't really see it...

A little bit of posing

A bit serious looks

But not for long ;-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz