niedziela, 18 lipca 2010

A family shoot


A few weeks ago, I got to do a family shoot. Well, kind of-it's a mother-son shoot. The weather was pretty nice, thought it was a bit too sunny, so, at moments, it was pretty hard to get the best shot. Especially since I didn't have "full equipment". But, since the atmosphere was very friendly and I had another willingly posing model, the shoot turned pretty well, I think. I didn't edit the pics much. Mostly just adding contrast, etc. I know I could do more to make the photos look better, but I'm still just learning. Also, I've noticed, that recently, when I see nice pics, I wonder how much ediitng was there involved and that's not good. Photoshop should just add an extra something to a photo and it shouldn't "completely" change it. I hope, that even without the "little extra" the pics aren't so bad;-)









Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz