piątek, 2 lipca 2010

First photoshoot

Recently I had my first photoshoot. My model was very active and cooperative:-) I think, by looking at the pics, you can tell she loves posing ;-)  We had  quite a lot of fun, I took a whole lot of pics, so I had so many photos to choose from...It was hard to choose just a few to post here. There's a macro of Ania's (the model) eye, where you can actually see the photographer (well, sort of), I guess I could call it an anonymous self portrait, lol. Oh, just a reminder-I know some of the pics are grainy and a tiny bit blurry. Blame the cam, lol. And seriously, I'm still learning, so I realize I make mistakes (bad exposure, angle, etc), but you know what they say-you have to keep on practice to improve your skills.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz